- Company Name:
- L.C. Big Mak Burger, Inc.
- Position Type:
Be a part of the fastest growing food chain in the country!
Applicants must have at least 1 year working experience in a company that manufactures and distributes bakery products. Graduates of Food Technology, Hotel and Restaurant or any related courses.
National Bakery Manager Job Description and Duties
- Manages, directs and coordinates activities involved with production and distribution of bakery products.
- Determines variety and quantity of bakery products to be produced, according to orders and sales projections.
- Coordinates with the Branch’s Bakery Heads, and develops budget for bakery operation, utilizing experience and knowledge of current market conditions of our van outlets nationwide.
- Develops new products to meet the fast changing appetite of customers.
- Monitors the product quality and consistency.
- Follows standard business practices.
- Plans product distribution to van outlets, and coordinates with area managers to arrange bakery supplies.
- Implements company policies to utilize human resources, machines, materials and productivity.
- Hires and discharges employees.
10. Trains subordinates in all phases of bakery activities.