Applicants must be a graduate of human resources Management, Psychology or related courses. Willing to be relocated.
Summary : Responsible for the compliance of van outlets within designated
cluster to company standards and procedures.
Maintains discretion, tact, diplomacy and judgement in dealing with
highly sensitive information and involvement with superior contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Conducts regular van outlet audit and submits findings to BAO (daily) and AM
2. Performs detailed audit of cash and stocks in van outlets.
3. Conducts recruitment of applicants for van personnel/crew from different
areas within designated cluster.
4. Ensures that all equipments in the Branch Office and Van Outlets are in good condition .
5. Monitors the rate of profitability of all van outlets.
6. Monitors the operation of all van outlets.
7. Monitors strict compliance of company policies and procedures.
8. Performs QA functions when conducting audit and Marketing functions when
9. Coordinates operations audit findings with BAO and concerned departments for
planning and implementing solutions.
10. Conducts detailed audit of tabulations, remittances, van accessories, cash and
11. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.